What Earth in 2050 could look like?
Date: 28th of March 25
Due to personal obligations, I could not attend the session scheduled on the 28th of March of 2025. I contacted the tutor I proposed to develop an activity to cover that session. She proposed me to record a video. However, I could not upload that video. For that reason, in this post I make a summarise of the session.
The session is focused on 2030 agende and its sustainable goals. Throughout the session, the partner Maria del Mar and Yuliana shown a good fluency of the language. Other partners shown weaknesses using structures and vocabulary when speaking a topic that they might know or leaving their confort zone. However, partner Erika was encouraged to take part of the session this time.
Tutor uses the shadowing technique to practice pronunciation with learners again. Also, she carries the session out using guiding question regarding the video provided for these sessions.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario