Fake News
Date: 14th of March 25
At the beginning I was a little shy because I did not know anybody. From my point of view, tutor made a good planning, since she encourages us to introduce ourselves and tell some particularities about us.
I think I had a good performance, since I tried to participate and share my ideas. I tried to link the information from the article with my own experiences, as I had some information about Post-Truth.
I consider that my performance was correct because I tried to give a long perspective about the topic. To have more participation, I took some notes and tried to use it throughout the encounter. Although, a lack of knowledge about the article can be observed, since I was not able to give more examples of fake news beyond those about politics and social issues.
Finally, I believe, at the end of the sessions, tutor in charge made some feedback on our pronunciation and the structures we use. That was a great opportunity to be aware of mistakes I made.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario